You have more than 10 CVs, do you want to delete some?
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Golborne, Warrington
Salary: £25K - £40k
Start Date: ASAP
CSL the sofa specialists are looking for talented individuals to join us!!!
We are unique in the world of Sofa retail. We are a family-owned business with a true commitment to quality, service and people, not prices.
We are continuing the growth and development of our company by both increasing sales and opening new stores. As a result of our expansion we can offer you the opportunity to work in a high profile, customer focused company where you can be recognised and valued member of our team.
This isn't an ordinary design role as we are far from ordinary company. We are looking for people with a creative mind, leadership and self motivation.
As a business we pride ourselves on our initiative ideas and creative design and development.
Due to our continued success we are now looking for both a Senior level and Mid level Graphic designers to join our existing team. The role of Graphic designer is to provide inventive and inspiring design solutions from programmes and content across web, tablet and iPTV
What We Are Looking For
- Have a minimum of 5 years' agency experience.
- Be fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite in a studio environment, including the ability to produce artwork accurately and efficiently.
- Be able to demonstrate creative conceptual thinking and work from design to final artwork.
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, including writing copy.
- Work well both as part of a team, and also under their own initiative.
- Capable to work on digital projects as well as print with a fully understanding of web standards and understanding hmtl and css. As you will be also be involved in national branding and ad campaigns.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and overtime may be required.
Why Join Us?
Receive continued training and development. Due to our rapid expansion, there will be a number of opportunities to progress with us also.
28 days holiday per annum, increasing to 34 with length of service
Enrollment in staff discount scheme
Unlock your full potential with a future-focused and in nov ative company.
Your application has been sent to the recruiter, and you should receive a confirmation
The recruiter will now be dealing with your application directly.
If you do not hear from them, then it is possible that your application has been
In order to complete your application for this role, you must download the application form below, complete it,
and send it to the employer (instructions should be in the application form).
Please note that the feedback form is not to be used to apply for jobs: all applications should go through the site using the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the job.