You have more than 10 CVs, do you want to delete some?
We are looking for Manager's in Training to join our teams in Cardiff! As a Manager In Training (M.I.T.) with Domino’s Pizza you will be trained in all aspects of the business. There is a structured training program in place which includes 'on job', classroom and theory training.
Your job role includes the following responsibilities:
• Working hours as required to efficiently and profitably run the store. Some of our stores trade until 5am.
• Ensure that Domino's Pizza standards are consistently met in regards to team members, great pizzas and excellent customer service.
• Ensure that standards regarding cleanliness and health and hygiene are maintained at all times.
• Complete all required Domino’s Pizza classes.
• Work your way through the Career Development Handbook.
• Help train and cross train Team Members.
• Provide a safe working environment for all Team Members, adhering to Domino’s Pizza Safety and Security Policies.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people with an ambition to succeed. You should aspire to be the best, be target driven and passionate about quality.If this sounds like you please apply to join us now.
Your application has been sent to the recruiter, and you should receive a confirmation
The recruiter will now be dealing with your application directly.
If you do not hear from them, then it is possible that your application has been
In order to complete your application for this role, you must download the application form below, complete it,
and send it to the employer (instructions should be in the application form).
Please note that the feedback form is not to be used to apply for jobs: all applications should go through the site using the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the job.